GetawayPlanners℠, an affiliated company of Add a Concierge, Inc.®
What Personal Information About Customers Does GetawayPlanners.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your GetawayPlanners experience. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store the information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future GetawayPlans® (itineraries) for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Payment: Card Information. GetawayPlanners collects credit card information to secure reservations with vendors. GetawayPlanners does not charge your card.
Does GetawayPlanners.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below:
- Affiliate Businesses: All information entered in GetawayPlanners.com will potentially be shared with other vendors with whom we work in order to confirm reservations and to assist vendors with carrying out of services. Only vendors from who that you specifically request reservations from (and after a vendor confirms your reservation request), will be provided with your mobile phone number may be shared with the vendor for the purpose of reservation questions and emergency contact. Your credit card may be shared with vendors to secure your reservations.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples may include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service. These providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes and are subject to strict confidentiality agreements.
- Travel Companion/Guest Information: When you make a reservation for someone else in your guest party through GetawayPlanners.com, we will request personal information and travel preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information and travel preferences, as any access to view or change their information will be available only through your account.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Secure Transmission and Storage: We work diligently to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information you input and send to our servers. Additionally, information requiring secure storage is encrypted using industry standard algorithms and at least 128-bit encryption.
- Credit Card Information: We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming reservation or order requests. However, we securely transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate vendors once your reservation request is confirmed.
- Account/login Information: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any activity that occurs under your account. You may not use anyone else's username, password, or account at any time without such person’s express consent.
What About Links to Other Websites?